2440 x 2130mm Hardwood Bifold Door
SPECIAL OFFER HARDWOOD BIFOLD DOOR
Save up to 20% on bespoke prices
- 3 Panel bifolding door with trickle vents
- Engineered Eucalyptus Hardwood
- Supplied factory finished paint or stain
- Weathered flush threshold available
- Adjustable hinges provide top or bottom loading
- Fully encapsulated running gear to prevent doors being lifted from the track
- High security 5 point lock with 'Secured By Design' anti-snap key cylinder
- Door sashes supplied factory glazed with Planitherm One toughened double glazing
- Slim 65mm sash profile
- Typical 1.4 overall U-value
- Supplied in kit-form with full installation instructions
- Optional installation service available - please ask for a quote
- Free delivery to mainland UK(excl Scottish Highlands)
- Current lead time is approx 3 weeks
This 3 panel door opens out and can be specified to open to the left or right when viewed from the outside.
Manufactured to order this high quality bifolding door includes a traffic door for single door entry and exit. The door can be specified with a flush threshold which is fully weatherproof or there are raised threshold and projectin cill options available.
You can choose from a factory applied translucent stain including oak, mahogany, teak and walnut finishes.
Alternatively, the door can be supplied in white(RAL 9016), anthracite grey(RAL 7016) or black(RAL 9005).
Choose your handle and hinge colour.
All timber bifold doors are manufactured from engineered timber profiles not cheaper timber cores with a veneer applied. The timber is anti-rot and anti-fungal treated and comes with the manufacturers 10 year guarantee.
Matching french and single doors, fixed windows and shaped gable frames are also available on request.
Optional installation service includes a 10 year insurance backed guarantee and FENSA certificate if required.