Aluminium bifold doors are suitable for DIY installation or in many cases are often installed by builders constructing a new home extension. We can also provide a full installation service in many parts of mainland UK including London, Essex and Surrey using experienced installers to fit your door and ensure it operates correctly from day one. To check if this service is available in your area simply request an instant quote and ensure you select the fitting service option.
- Slim sight lines of just 122mm down to 94mm available
- Fully compliant with document L building regulations
- Upgrade to PAS24 and document Q(new build)specification available
- Fully weather-rated flush threshold system range available
- Polyamide Thermal Break for superior insulation
- High Performance Weatherseals
- Internally glazed for high security
- 28mm Clear Toughened argon filled double glazing
- Solar control glass upgrade available
- Double glazed overall 1.4 u-value or triple glazed 0.8 u-value
- Traffic doors on some styles enable ease of use in the winter
- Available in many different RAL colours with dual colour and textured finish options
- High security mulit-point locking on traffic doors with intermediate door sashes fitted with top and bottom shoot bolt locking
- Doors can be specified to fold inwards or outwards and slide left or right
- Optional integral blinds available
Delivery Lead Times
Lead times can be subject to seasonal demand and the following are provided for guidance purposes only for supply only doors and are from receipt of deposit and confirmed manufacturing details.
White, Anthracite and Black
Anthracite external/white internal
|2 - 3 weeks|
|Special Single RAL colour||6 - 8 weeks|
|Dual RAL colour||6 - 8 weeks*|
|Integral blinds||3 weeks|
*Anthracite grey external/white internal from stock profiles is currently 3 weeks.
We require a 50% deposit with order and the balance is payable 5 days prior to delivery.
Payment can be made by credit or debit card at no extra cost or alternatively via bank transfer.
How to Order
When you are ready to proceed with your order please call or email and we will discuss the details of your bifold door with you and confirm your order by email so you can verify all information is correct prior to production. Alternatively if you have had an online bifold door quote you can process the order by adding it to your basked and buy online.
- 10 Year warranty for faults from manufacture
- 5 Year warranty for glass sealed unit performance(excluding breakage)
- 5 Year mechanical warranty for integral blinds
- 10 Year insurance backed warranty for our installation service